Let’s go on Safari in Berlin – and be inspired by the heart of the German start-up community
Berlin is the undisputed center of the German start-up community. The community has evolved into a unique ecosystem for young entrepreneurs and the creative industry. Visit start-ups, technology companies, accelerators, incubators and co-working spaces to learn about the methods and practices of start-ups and their founders and get valuable impulses for your own work.
The Safari is designed for corporate teams and offers the opportunity to gain insights into the methods and mindsets of young entrepreneurs.
The Start-up Safari is suited for up to 25 people.
- Spend a whole day with us touring Berlin visiting these “early stage” companies.
- Meet selected start-ups and their teams and obtain a firsthand impression of how they work and how they benefit from Berlin as their home. See how young entrepreneurs network and live in Berlin and how they develop their innovations.
- Successful founders talk about their experiences in setting up their own enterprises.
- We will also visit a start-up hub and look closely at the way incubators and their concept of co-working operate.
- The Safari enables its participants to look at their own working processes in a new light. Experience the vibrant work environments of start-ups and possibly transfer your observations into your own company.
The Safari is offered in German and English. We are happy to tailor the offer to your personal needs. Please feel free to contact us.