In a multi-disciplinary team, you will work through a complete innovation project. You will develop a strong understanding of the basic concepts of Design Thinking and learn how to use your newly-found knowledge in your day-to-day wor
The Open Courses are designed for professionals and executives from all industries who are expected to solve complex problems on a regular basis and who want to experience a first introduction to Design Thinking. Workshops are offered in German and English.
The Open Courses stretch over three days. The first day provides participants with an intense introduction to Design Thinking and the experience of team-based solution development within short time-frames. On the following two days, teams run through the complete Design Thinking process, working on a real-life project and coming up with solutions to an actual problem - including user research and testing.
- Work in small teams of max. 6 people with the intensive support of experienced Design Thinking coaches.
- Get to know tools and methods for solution development and learn to apply them professionally.
- Experience a new working culture based on empathy, playful testing and a user-centric approach.
- Meet people from diverse professional backgrounds, expand your network and develop new perspectives.
- Learn from professionals from our Certification Program for Design Thinking Coaches, who work in a range of business and industry backgrounds and who will provide inputs and/or be available for discussions on different ways of applying Design Thinking
- Be equipped with a photo documentation, slides, materials and literature recommendations, so that you can continue directly after the course
- Become a part of our alumni network and benefit from exclusive invitations to HPI Design Thinking events
- Duration: 3 days
- Location: Design Thinking ProSpace at the HPI Potsdam
- Costs: 3000.- EUR (plus VAT)
- includes: participation, materials, transport to and from offsite workshop locations if needed, 1 Coach per max. 6 participants, all meals and Happy Hour (network event)
Further information on the format can be found in our flyer.