The HPI Academy is experienced in creating individual coaching concepts that guide you through your innovation process. Irrespective of your industry, you will gain both a team educated in Design Thinking and substantial insights about your new product, business model or customer experience.
Innovation workshops on your own project take at least two days and end with a prototype, motivated by user insights. This can serve as the basis for future projects in your organization.
Some workshop examples:
- What could be future features in luxury transportation for major transportation companies?
- What does online apparel shopping look like for women 50+?
- How can a financial institution position itself in a market where trust is low and every player says the same things?
- What is the future relationship between an internal IT department and external partners in a global company?
- What could sustainable business models generated from unused resources look like?
- How can we improve the trust relationship between Germany and China?
- What could career models for Gen Y employees look like?
- What could be innovative features of checking accounts that customers would be willing to pay for?
- What software could help cancer and diabetes patients in dealing with their condition?
Further information on the format can be found here.