Online Course “Strategic Design Thinking For Every Day“ / Block 1-3
16 October – 12 November 2020
I hereby register for the online course “Strategic Design Thinking For Every Day“ at the Hasso Plattner Institute Academy GmbH (HPI Academy), hosted on the OpenHPI Mooc Platform.
This course includes:
- 9 Modules, each consisting of inspirational input lectures and
hands-on exercises considered as a working slot of 90 minutes each.
- 8 virtual live sessions, meeting and discussing with the Course Coaching
Team including a happy hour for socializing.
- The possibility to get connected with the learning community.
- The option of a peer-to-peer review and personal feedback at the end.
The course will still be accessible until 24 December 2020, 70 days after opening.
The online training is held in English.
If you are a German customer, please register via the German registration form.
The registration process involves six steps:
- Registration: Please enter your information in the form and return it to us.
- Authentication: Once you have submitted this form, you will receive an email from us to finalize your registration. Please click the link in the email to complete your registration. Please note: Your registration cannot be finalized unless authentication is completed within 2 days of receiving the authentication email.
- Confirmation: You will then receive a confirmation email. In it you will find all the information in regards to your participation in the course.
- Create OpenHPI account: To get registered in the course on OpenHPI, please sign up yourself with the same email-address. Only then your participation can be ensured from our side.
- Course Registration: After the registration deadline, you will get a welcome email by OpenHPI which tells you that you have been registered and now have access to the course side.
- Payment: Please note, payment is due two days before the course starts.
General data protection notice: The data you have entered on the online form is used by the HPI Academy for the sole purpose of sending information relevant to the organization and execution of the chosen event, as well as for comparable HPI Academy information offers. Your data is treated confidentially.
The information marked with * is required. Without this information we cannot accept your registration. All other information is optional.
Moreover, the Data Protection Regulations of the HPI Academy apply. Here, you can find information about our handling of your data and your rights.